We are looking to hire sales members responsible for the customer success of Matlantis, a SaaS service provided by PFCC.
With the mission of "exploring the creation of innovative materials for a sustainable world," PFCC provides Matlantis, a versatile calculation engine, to help customers accelerate the development of new materials and the elucidation of their mechanisms.
Traditionally, first-principles calculations have not been able to perform a large number of trials due to their large computational cost. In the materials industry, it is common to discover materials through experimentation first and then perform first-principles calculations to elucidate phenomena later.
With Matlantis, the versatility and speed of Matlantis can be used to shorten the time required to validate experimental results in a variety of areas and to present promising candidates before experimentation.
PFCC offers and sells Matlantis as SaaS (software on a cloud environment). The candidate will be responsible for inbound and outbound sales activities, business strategy, marketing strategy, partner management strategy, etc., to pave the way for the future of Matlantis, which has the world's most advanced technology. We are constantly improving our technology and services based on customer feedback. We also set our sights on expanding overseas in 2022 and have begun contacting universities and companies overseas. We have positions available for overseas business development and sales activities to spread SaaS from Japan to the rest of the world.
We look forward to hearing from enthusiastic individuals willing to learn and work in a cutting-edge and challenging environment.
- Conduct business meetings with new clients and follow up with them.
- Propose solutions to customer problems in cooperation with technical members and back office
- Negotiate contract terms with customers in cooperation with the in-house legal department.
- Follow up on post-contract customer success operations in cooperation with technical members.
- Develop sales strategies and improve the efficiency of the sales process.
- Generate new leads through the development and implementation of digital marketing strategies.
- Gather/analyze information on market trends, competitor trends, and technology trends.
- Overseas Business Strategies:
- Formulate and implement global business strategies focusing on Europe, the U.S., and East Asia.
- Promote sales activities to overseas customers.
- Selection and implementation of internal IT tools and formulation of business processes.
Inside Sales/Field Sales
Business efficiency improvement: Select and implement internal IT tools.
- Education: Bachelor Degree (Physics, Chemistry, and Materials science)
- Knowledge: Computer science
- Computer literacy above a certain level
- Able to discuss and communicate the value of Matlantis with clients
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with internal back-office staff
- Enthusiasm for market expansion and development
- English language skills for discussions with customers, reading and writing in English.
- Sales or marketing related to software or SaaS business
- Sales data analysis technology using machine learning and statistical tools
- Sales simulation software
- Digital marketing (especially SaaS products)
- Experience in launching an overseas business
- Stay abreast of new technology trends and learn new domain knowledge
- Actively discussing with engineers from different fields and companies
- Market and customer analysis skills
- Smooth discussions with clients
- Engage the audience presentation
- Ability to be involved in work with a high degree of social contribution, such as developing materials for the achievement of the SDGs.
- Involvement in cutting-edge issues at top companies in various industries
- As a startup with a small number of employees, each individual has an enormous scope of responsibility and discretion.
- Be involved in the growth of a startup company as a participant.
- Contribute to the spread of Japanese software throughout the world
Preferred - Working Experience
Preferred - Willing and ability
- Type of Employment
Full-time employee, a probationary period of 3 months (same terms and conditions as the primary employment)
Tokyo - Japan
- Work schedule
- Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, national holidays, other (congratulation, condolence, year-end and New Year holidays)
- Remote work is possible.
- Annual paid leave system by our company's regulations.
Full flextime system (no core time)
- Compensation based on experience, performance, ability, and contribution
- Reviewed twice a year
- In addition to base salary, bonus based on company performance and individual performance (twice a year, in April and October)
- Transportation expenses paid (maximum 150,000 yen/month actual expenses paid; if exceeding the limit, a consultation will be required)
- Social insurance (employee pension insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, worker's accident compensation insurance)
- Paid vacations, maternity leave, childcare leave, congratulation or condolence leave, etc.
- Periodic health checkups
- Subsidy for purchase of laptop PC
- Smaller Enterprise Retirement Allowance Mutual Aid System
If you don't have a Google account, you will be asked to send us your resume by email. Sorry for the inconvenience.